Search Engine

Google

Sunday, June 28, 2009

2nd. One Day International at Sabina Park, Ind Vs WI

It is very shame the way India lost the 2nd ODI at Sabina Park Vs. West Indies. It was just like the Indian Players doesn't know how to play. But the partnership build between Dhoni and R.P. Singh was appreciable. That partnership build among them took the Indian score card littlebit high and got a respectable score. I thought there must be some fight and the West Indies players will strugle to beat the Indian Team. Because the pitch was not so good and it was not easy to score at that ground. The ball was not coming to the bat and the out field was also slow. I was little upset, because Dhoni was unable to score his hundred.
Thinking all tha above things I went to sleep. Because it was night at 11.45 P.M. But when I came again at 1.00 A.M. and switch on the television set, I saw the score of West Indies was 69 with out any loss in just 10 Overs. Then I thought that my expectation was totally wrong. The way of batting of Cris Gail and Morton indicating that India will loose the match by 10 wickets. When Gail scored his fifty, I switched Off the TV Set and went to sleep again. In the morning news I saw that our team lost the match by 8 wickets. It was hurt me.
Now I am thinking that, whether the Indian batsman forget the way of batting ? Or some match fixing was there. Dinesh Karthik, Rohit Sharma, Goutam Gambhir, Yusuf Pathan etc. those players who scores a lot of runs in IPL, T20 and done very well, they were unable to face the bouncers of Windies bowling attack. The way India lost in T20 World Cup this year, broke the hearts of crores of Indian fans. So it is my reqest to Mr. Dhoni and the total Indian team to play some good cricket and try to win this series so that the ......... Rest of thing you know well.

No comments: